China has confirmed another two imported Zika cases, bringing the figure to five, the National Health and Family Planning Commission announced on Tuesday.
The new cases involved a 38-year-old man and his eight-year-old son from Yiwu City in Zhejiang province, Xinhua news agency reported.
They were bitten by mosquitos while in Fiji and Samoa, health authorities said.
Already quarantined, the patients are being treated in hospital. Their temperatures are now normal and their conditions have improved, the commission said.
Previously, China had three confirmed Zika cases with patients from Jiangxi, Guangdong and Zhejiang.