Ahead of second phase of Assam assembly elections, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Friday addressing a rally in Assam’s Kamalpur district.
- Have told Gogoi ji that anyone with annual income below 2 lakh should be given free medical treatment at hospitals.
- We want that poor people will also go for IAS and IPS.
- If voted to power will give lakh jobs, govt vacancies filled, 2 lakh teachers will be appointed.
- The international prices of petrol have come down, but all the money saved is lying in government’s treasury.
- Modi ji did 30 meetings in Bihar, people heard his speeches and gave him a message when results came.
- Vegetables turned expensive but Narendra Modi is not saying anything about it in his speech.
- Son of the Chhattisgarh CM has offshore bank account and black money but Modi ji not saying a word on it.