Every girl wants to have Rapunzel-length hairs. If you also want to have long hair but nothing is working out then here are some tricks which can help you out to make your hair grow faster.
1. Trim your hair on regular basis.If you want to have long and healthy hair then do trim your hair on regular basis. Eliminating the breakage makes your hair to grow faster. As split end that breaks can lead to your losing lenght-not to mention shine, volume, and smoothness.
2. Give a oil massage to your hair
Starting at the scalp, use a boar bristle brush to distribute your scalp’s oils evenly onto your hair so it stays naturally moisturized. This simple step each night helps increase circulation, which helps make your scalp healthier.
3. Keep your scalp healthy.Think of your hair like a tree Hair growth starts with a healthy scalp. When you use healthy ingredients for your scalp, you product strong, beautiful hair. If you want to check at the crown of your head, hold up a section of your hair. Healthy hair should be the same thickness root to end, but if your ends are thinner, it’s time to rethink your haircare regimen.
4. Eat healthy food
Having long, strong hair doesn’t just depend on which products you put on your hair, it also depends on what you eat. To promote hair growth, you need to ‘feed’ the hair from the inside. Eat foods like fish, beans, nuts, and whole gains.” If you’re not a meat-lover, be sure to maintain a diet high in protein .
5. Stop abusing it with heat styling tools.The biggest culprit that’s ruining your hair: damage from hot tools. Avoid over-styling your hair. If you must use heat, decreasing the temperature and always using a heat protectant — otherwise, you risk damaging your locks, leading to breakage and frizz.
6. Skip the daily shampoo.Shampoo your hair two to three times a week. This allows your natural oils to penetrate your hair, allowing it to hydrate and repair itself.” But just be sure not to let too much buildup occur as this can lead to a surplus of oil, itching, and dandruff.
7. Add a vitamin to your morning routine.If your diet isn’t supplying you with enough nutrition, a supplement could make a world of difference. Look for a multivitamin that’s formulated and labeled ‘For Hair, Skin, and Nails. Those contain important vitamins like biotin, vitamin C, and B vitamins that support hair health. You’ll get even better skin in the process.
8. Finish your shower with a cool rinse.A super steamy shower isn’t just bad for your skin — it’s also rough on your hair.Turn the water temperature down when cleansing. And rinse with cool water to help seal the cuticle and strengthen your hair before styling it.
9. Stop doing trendy “cleanses.”Doing a cleanse is terrible for your hair because you’re depriving your body of nutrients. After doing a cleanse even for a week, you’ll notice slower hair growth and lackluster locks.”
10. Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
Getting better hair in your sleep is possible — all you need is to switch up your pillowcase. Silk is easier on hair — it helps avoid tangles and breakage. The less breakage your hair experiences, the longer your locks will be.
11. Pay attention to how your skin feels after using hair care products.Treat your hair the way you would treat your skin — after all, it’s another part of you! If your hair follicles are clogged and congested, there’s no way it can grow as efficiently.
12. Use Conditioner with Your ShampooConditioning is a key factor for healthy hair. It locks the moisture in the shaft, prevents dryness, and provides protection from dirt and pollution and, to a certain extent, from the sun as well. It also helps replace the lipids and proteins inside the hair shaft and seals the cuticles to prevent further damage.
13. Use A Wide-Toothed CombIt is always advised to use a wide-toothed comb for your hair. Once your hair is dry, start combing your hair from the bottom, and then work up gradually. This will prevent unnecessary hair fall. Pulling the hair constantly and carelessly will lead to physical harm to your hair. Boar bristle brushes are also good for distributing the scalp’s natural oils down the hair.
Brush your hair twice a day. Remember to brush before bedtime. This will ensure that the blood circulation to the scalp is good when you are sleeping (we all know that our hair grows the most while we are sleeping).
14. Dry Your Hair Gently
Drying your hair roughly using a towel increases the chances of breakage. Choose a gentle towel or an old t-shirt, pat your hair dry using it, and then let it air dry for some time.
15. Avoid Tight Ponytails
Ponytails and similar hairdos look awesome, but tight hairstyles cause stress on the roots, and the friction leads to breakage. Try different and loose hairstyles.