Mumbai, June 6: A shocking incident has come to light in Mumbai’s Bhandup area, where a man’s mobile phone exploded in his pocket while he was having lunch at the restaurant.
The incident that took place on June 4 was captured on a CCTV camera.
— ANI (@ANI) June 5, 2018
In a CCTV footage, the man can be seen jumping off his seat and throwing away the mobile phone as fumes come out of the gadget. Other people in the restaurant can be seen running in panic.
According to news agency ANI, the man sustained minor injuries and was later admitted to a hospital.