What hurts, is not love; for love never hurts. Many-a-times we stay in a wrong relationship for unknown reasons.
Sometimes we take too long to part ways and what follows thereafter is a series of heartbreak, pain and suffering for both. It is better to identify 11 sure shot signs to break off and live your life peacefully rather than keep suffering forever.
1. You still miss your Ex.Everyone has memories but if you find yourself constantly comparing your present partner with your ex, then all is not well in your current relationship. Maybe you haven’t moved on completely. It is better to find a true answer to what your heart wants.
3. Does this relationship question your dignity?When we love there is no ego. But ego should not be confused with self-respect. If you find your spouse questioning your self-respect all the time, you should not be afraid to think over this relationship.
4.Or sex is pretty much the only thing going right with you two?A true love is never only about making out love, it is definitely about spending a quality time with each other. Indeed when in love you want to be with each other all the time. If you think you and your spouse miss that spark you probably could be in a wrong relationship.
5. Never bear cheating or abuse in a relationship.
If you are facing abuse consistently and end your day with a new fight then it will be better to leave it otherwise it can affect your mental health soon.
There is no excuse for Infidelity. Period. It’s choice that can be exercised again. So don’t fall pray to a partner who says who cheated because of any reason.
6. You don’t think your relationship will go long.What’s the point in dragging on with something that will eventually result in a broken heart! Yup, you know it when you enter it. Follow your instincts for relationship matters.
7. You don’t feel free.We believe in being with a partner that helps you to grow by leaps and bounds, as a person! But a partner that prohibits you from being the best you can be the best left behind.
9. You keep on noticing wandering eyes. It’s natural to admire attractive people, but if you or your partner frequently “check out” others, it may be because you feel something significant is lacking in your current relationship.
10. You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling way too soonIf you don’t feel the way it was before and you don’t feel consistent sparks and fireworks while dating, it’s a sure sign of missing chemistry between you two.