India

Two more sanitation workers died after inhaling toxic gases

manual-scavenging
representative image

New Delhi: Two sanitation workers (father and son) die after inhaling toxic gases in Anand Vihar’s Aggarwal Fun City Mall.

Whereas when fireman reached to rescue people he also inhaled gas along with other worker. They both are currently under observation in a hospital, case under section of 304 IPC has been registered.

However after 3 continous incidents the government in either department doesn’t seems to be concerned about the workers. The death toll due to inhaling toxic gases has reached to 10 in recent weeks but Delhi government’s silence on the issue  is disgraceful .

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top