Beverly Hills is undeniably, an extremely handsome neighborhood. Extravagant indulgence in this immaculate city entices those who relish life sumptuously. If you wish to travel with your girl gang Beverly Hills should be on top of the list due to it’s rejuvenating senses, sophisticated shopping and commercial streets.
• Start your morning spinning to the beat of the music at SoulCycle. These full-body workouts and inspirational instructors will leave you feeling invigorated as you push yourself to the limit. Remember to book your spots in advance, as these popular classes fill up fast!
• Natural Pilates and Physique 57 also offer full body workouts to help kick start your day. Natural Pilates classes are just shy of an hour long and range in difficulty from beginning to advanced Pilates. The Physique 57 method focuses on full body barre workouts which mix dance-inspired cardio, stretches and strength training available in different difficulty levels.
• If you’re more focused on stretching and calming your minds, athletic clothing stores like Lululemon offer complimentary yoga classes on select days throughout each month. We suggest you contact the stores directly to see if they offer a class during your trip to Beverly Hills.
• Or, if a brisk two mile walk sounds more up your alley, head to Beverly Gardens Park for your morning activity. The park has many public art pieces on display such as The Drummer and Hymn of Life: Tulips. Remember to snap a group selfie in front of the iconic Beverly Hills Sign and Lily Pond!
• For food, make your way to Mid-Century gem, Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills for brunch at Viviane. The indoor-outdoor eatery was designed by internationally-renowned interior designer, Kelly Wearstler, and features bright colors, poolside dining and a cocktail menu meant to impress. Choose from tasty options like poached eggs with warm quinoa and pomegranate salad or Pastrami-Cured Salmon Tartine with country bread, ricotta cheese and spice pickled squash to enjoy as you sit poolside and unwind with your friends.
• For brunch with bottomless mimosas, head over to THE Blvd at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Here, you can help yourself to the Bottomless Champagne Bar where you can build your own mimosa, just how you like it. Dining options include delectable choices such as Truffle Brothers, a butternut squash omelet with black truffle and Norwegian smoked salmon. A sushi menu is also available for those enjoying brunch on Saturdays.
• Spend the afternoon at Spa Montage. Full day spa packages include a 3.5 hour experience with a 60-minute massage, 60-minute mineral re-balancing facial, a mani/pedi and a $30 lunch credit to use at any of the hotel’s restaurants. After your treatments, you and your friends can enjoy soaking in the Co-ed Mineral Wellness Pool and relaxing in the Eucalyptus steam room.
• Thibiant Beverly Hills also offers a variety of spa treatments from facials and massages to body glows and mud wraps. The spa’s Detoxifying Seaweed Wrap and Mud Therapy Wrap both promote the release of toxins from your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed, while the Warm Oil Sugar Glow mixes aromatherapy oil with natural sugar to hydrate the body as it buffs away any dry skin.
• If you’d prefer a less time consuming experience, head to BAO Foot Spa on South Beverly Drive for a relaxing foot massage or a combo foot and body massage. Opt for the VIP package where your masseuse will greet you with a bucket of floating flowers and a moisturizing facial mask to wear during your foot massage with exotic lotions.
• Now that you’re feeling relaxed, head to Olive & June to dress up your hands and feet! The salon features a wall of over 350 nail polishes and offers eight different nail services. The Dree leaves you with shiny, natural-looking nails and finishes with your choice of a nourishing treatment or a specialty top coat of color, while The Olive includes nail shaping, cuticle care, exfoliation and an extended massage.
• Fancy a bit of nail art to go with your manicure? Using organic natural products, Chi Nail Bar & Organic Spa is the place to go if you and your girls like to add a bit of personality to your nails. From stripes and polka dots to butterflies and hearts, choose a design from the salon’s lookbook or come with one in mind!
• Or, visit Beverly Hills Nail Design who offers a range of services to add-on to their classic manicure and pedicure, including nail buff shining, nail design and gel color finishes.
• Once your nails are done, visit Drybar on North Beverly Drive for a unique hair-styling experience. The salon concept was formed around a simple idea: “No Cuts. No Color. Just blowouts!” Choose from 9 different styles which are cleverly named after cocktails, such as The Manhattan (completely straight), The Uptini (styled updo) and The Dirty Martini (loose waves) and enjoy a glass of champagne as your hair is blow-dried to style. Phone in need of a charge? Simply plug into one of the USB outlets, conveniently located along the bar to charge up for the rest of your day. If you want to repeat your hairstyle at home, the salon sells their own products and tools, including “Buttercup,” the salon’s official blow dryer and mascot.
• After a day of pampering, it’s time for the finishing touches. Visit Valerie Beverly Hills, owned by celebrity makeup artist Valerie Sarnelle, for professional makeup application. With a celebrity clientele which includes Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Celine Dion and Cher, you’ll leave Valerie’s salon looking and feeling like a celeb.
• Chroma Makeup Studio on Canon Drive has also catered to A-list clientele from Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson to Rachel Weisz and Monique Lhuillier. The salon focuses on matching you with the perfect color for your skin tone and also carries its own brand of makeup and skin care kits.
• Another excellent option is MAC Cosmetics on North Beverly Drive where a makeup artist can find and apply the perfect shade of makeup for your skin and personality. These artists can also teach you how to apply each product, if requested.
• And now it’s time for the clothes! And what better place to strut your stuff than down the famous Rodeo Drive? With boutiques from some of fashion’s biggest names such as Chanel, Hermes, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and more, you and your friends will find many of your favorite designers along this three-block stretch.
• Located a block east of Rodeo Drive, Beverly Drive features chic and sophisticated boutiques, like COS, KLS by Kimora Lee Simmons, Sam Edelman, and Alice and Olivia.
• Or, get lost in the vast department stores along Wilshire Blvd – aptly nicknamed Department Store Row. Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus provide hours of shopping entertainment.
• If your group isn’t quite ready to wind down for the night, make your way over to SIXTY Beverly Hills and head upstairs to the hotel’s rooftop bar and lounge, A60. Sip specialty cocktails under the stars and soak in the views of Beverly Hills, Century City and downtown Los Angeles.
• Or, head over to Mastro’s Steakhouse and grab a table at the lively and energetic Mastro’s Penthouse. This open-air patio located on the restaurant’s top floor features a live DJ on most nights, and their famous Mastro’s Martini is the lounge’s signature cocktail, as it is shaken with dry-ice, creating a smoke-like effect, perfect for photos and adding to the experience of the night.
• For a more low-key nightcap, The Honor Bar is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax with your friends. The bar is an intimate space, so remember to reserve a table for your group in advance!
So head to Beverly Hills now! For a weekend of shopping, pampering, dining and laughter with your girls.