Table of Contents Hide
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Rank List 2020: Tamil Nadu NEET UG Rank List 2020 has been released on its official websites at tnmedicalselection.net and tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Candidates can get NEET admission in different medical courses for the academic session 2020-21.
Candidates must take a note that TN Medical Education Department earlier said it would publish the Rank List in PDF today i.e. November 16, 2020.
Steps to download Tamil Nadu NEET UG Rank List 2020:
- Go to the official website: tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Click on Provisional Rank List as per your Choice and Category.
- Look whether your name is there on the list or not
The list has been published according to the categories, like Government Quota, Management Quota and 7.5 Reservation (Government School Reservation).
The Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu (DME Tamil Nadu) had began through its official website tnhealth.tn.gov.in Online Registration of the students wishing to participate in TN MBBS / BDS Counselling for NEET 2020 based admission in different Medical Courses from Nov 3.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2020 admission counselling schedule
Candidates can check the complete notification and counselling schedule for Tamil Nadu NEET-UG 2020 admission on the official website.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
- Online registration: November 3 to 12, 2020.
- Tentative date of declaration of Rank List (Merit List): Nov 16, 2020.
- Commencement of courses: December 15, 2020.
- Closure of admission: December 31, 2020.
Age limit and eligibility criteria
- The Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete that age on or before December 31, of that year.
- Candidates should be a Citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizen of India, who is registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act,1955 (CentralAct57of1955) is eligible to apply for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses subject to the production of proof of such registration.
- OCI candidates would not be eligible for any kind of reservation and would be treated only as Open Category