On completing 24 years in filmdom, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan shared that he has learnt life lessons from “24 beautiful imaginary women”.
Shah Rukh, who turned 50 last year, started his career in showbiz in 1992 with the film “Deewana”. He then carved out a niche in the Indian entertainment industry through his versatile performances in films like “Baazigar”, “Anjaam”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Dil To Pagal Hai”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” and “My Name Is Khan”.
Shah Rukh, who is married to Gauri Khan and has three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam, took to Twitter on Monday to thank his fans and shared his life lessons.
In a series of tweets, the “Dilwale” star wrote: “Thank you for 24 years of living and loving. 24 years of having learnt life from 24 beautiful imaginary women.
List and lessons to follow.
“1. Tina: There is nothing abnormal; 2. Gena: Give everyone, not accumulate;
3. Fagun: Fall and get up nonetheless; 4. Mina: Mediocrity is not acceptable;
5. Dhun: Don’t have unnecessary negativity;6. Rhea: Respect ‘her’ everywhere always…
“7. Dipa: Director is pilot always;8. Chitra: Compete hard, in true rightful ardor;
9. Easha: Eventually all sadness heals accordingly; 10. Carol: Children are raised on love;
11. Iti: Imagine the impossible…”12. Tyra: Take your risks audaciously;
13. Sky: Smoking kills you; 14. Lyra: Laugh your regrets away;
15. Tia: Take India ahead; 16. Swati: Superheroes wear acutely tight innerwear.
“17. Fida: Family is dependable always;18. Amna: Art matters, not artist;
19. Anita: Assume not imbeciles take advice; 20. Mira: Mommy is right always;
21. Akira: A King inspires righteous aims…”22. Asma: Always smell ‘manlike’ agreeable;
23. Naina: Nature always instils naked awesomeness; 24. Laila: Life abounds in loving all.
“Once again thank you for the years and happiness.”