Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has ordered to be present in the court on March 10 to record his statement in the case which is related to the Arms Act.
March 10 has been recorded as the date for recording of statement of the accused (Salman Khan) by the court of chief judicial magistrate (CJM) Jodhpur district. Salman’s counsel Hastimal Saraswat told IANS. Chief Judicial Magistrate Dalpat Singh Rajpurohit said while dismissing an application from Salman’s counsel for re-examination of the then collector Rajat Mishra, said examination of prosecution witnesses has been completed, and ordered Salman to remain present before the court on March 10 for recording of the “accused statement”.
Last year on april 29 Salman appeared before the local court after the examination of four witnesses. After completing the re-examination on Thursday, Salman’s advocate again moved an application to witness Rajat Mishra, but the court denied it and ordered Salman to remain present before the court for recording of his statement on March 10.
Salman and his ‘Hum Saath-Saath Hain’ co-stars, including Saif Ali Khan, were accused of poaching black bucks on the night of October 1-2, 1998, during the shooting of the Hindi movie. Salman is accused of carrying and using illegal arms. He is also supposed to have been carrying arms with an expired license.