New Delhi, July 13: Dark circles around the eyes look bad and diminish your personality. People struggle to get rid of them by applying many home remedies like potato slices or cucumber.
Even cold milk and mixture of almond oil can also lighten up those areas.
Soma Sarkar, Dermatologist and Director, Skin Inn and Manjiri Puranik, Cosmetic Physician and Director of Instasculpt share some simple home remedies to cure dark circles.
* Close your eyes and place rose water soaked cotton pads over eyes.
* Apply mixture of almond oil and organic honey under the eyes just before sleep.
* Green Tea bags compress is a best option as it contains high amount of antioxidants and tannins which helps to reduce the puffiness and lighten the skin colour.
* Similarly, Chamomile Tea bag compress can be used; it is a rich source of antioxidants, skin bleaching and skin cleansing properties.
* Cold Compress is a quick remedy that also provides instant relief, as it constricts the blood vessels resulting in visibly lighter under eyes.
* An apple eye compress also can be opted for as Apple contains a high amount of tannic acid and Vitamin C which helps in lightening the skin tone naturally.
* Crushed mint leaves are a good ingredient to clear the dark circles under the eyes; they are a natural source of antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.
* Avocado is a great fruit for the skin. It is a rich source of good fatty acids vitamin E, vitamin K and vitamin B. This remedy will instantly lighten the lines under eyes.