Rapper T.I. takes daughter for virginity test every year | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Rapper T.I. takes daughter for virginity test every year – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Entertainment

Rapper T.I. takes daughter for virginity test every year

Published

on

Rapper T.I. daughter virginity test

Los Angeles, Nov 7 : Rapper T.I. says he accompanies his daughter every year for her annual gynecological exam to ensure she is still a virgin.

In “Ladies Like Us” podcast, the rapper, whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., spoke about his daughter Deyjah Harris, reports foxnews.com.

“I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact. Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation (about sex), we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen,” said the 39-year-old rapper.

When the podcast hosts thought he was joking, T.I. went into more detail about their yearly visits to the doctor.

“So it’s this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do… Usually, like the day after the (birthday) party, she’s enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30′,” he said.

“So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism. He’s like, ‘Well, you know sir, I have to, in order to share information’ — I’m like, ‘Deyjah, they want you to sign this… so we can share information. Is there anything you would not want me to know?’ ‘See doc? No problem’,” added the star.

The doctor even told him that there are many other ways for a hymen to break besides sex.

He recalled: “So then they come and say, ‘Well, I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken, like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding, and just other forms of athletic physical activity’. So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously’.”

T.I. defended his actions, insisting he believes many people wish their parents had been more protective of them over the years.

“I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have,” he said.

He is not worried about guys attempting to woo his daughter.

“(Virgins) — they’re no fun. Who wants a virgin? Like really? All that work,” he said.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

‘Crime Patrol’ actress Preksha Mehta commits suicide

Her last few social media posts hint at mental agony she was going through. In her last Instagram story, Preksha wrote: “Sabse bura hota hai sapno ka mar jaana” (the worst thing is the death of your dreams).”

Published

on

By

preksha mehta crime patrol

Indore, May 26 : “Crime Patrol” actress Preksha Mehta has committed suicide. She was 25.

Preksha took her life by hanging from a ceiling fan on Monday night at her residence in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, reports timesofindia.com.

The actress reportedly left a suicide note but it does not mention why she decided to end her life. As per reports, Preksha went into depression due to lack of work amid the lockdown.

Her last few social media posts hint at mental agony she was going through. In her last Instagram story, Preksha wrote: “Sabse bura hota hai sapno ka mar jaana” (the worst thing is the death of your dreams).”

Apart from “Crime Patrol”, Preksha has appeared in TV soaps like “Meri Durga” and “Laal Ishq”.

This is the second suicide by a TV actor during the ongoing lockdown, when all shooting activity has come to a halt for two months now. A few days ago, actor Manmeet Grewal took his life by hanging from the ceiling fan at his Mumbai home. Reportedly, the actor was in a financial crisis and had run into huge debts.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Amitabh Bachchan is in a state of confusion

The film was slated for a theatrical release earlier this year before the COVID-19 pandemic led to a complete lockdown of the nation.

Published

on

By

amitabh bachchan

Mumbai, May 26 : Amitabh Bachchan’s new post is all about his confusion.

The veteran actor took to Instagram, where he shared a video of himself in slow motion. He then asked a funny question to fans and followers in the caption.

“I don’t know why it hurts when we bite our tongue mistakenly. But it didn’t hurt when we bite it intentionally. And I still don’t understand why you are biting your tongue now,” he captioned the video.

On the film front, the veteran actor will be seen sharing screen space with Ayushmann Khurrana in Shoojit Sircar’s “Gulabo Sitabo”, which will release on Amazon Prime Video on June 12.

The film was slated for a theatrical release earlier this year before the COVID-19 pandemic led to a complete lockdown of the nation.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Karan Johar on self-isolation after two household staff test COVID-19 positive

“We will also ensure that the best treatment and care is provided to them during the illness, and we are sure that they will be fighting fit soon.”

Published

on

By

Karan Johar

Mumbai, May 25 : Two members of Karan Johar’s household staff have tested coronavirus positive. While the filmmaker and his family have tested negative, they will be in self-isolation for the next 14 days.

On Monday, Karan Johar issued a statement which reads: “I would like to inform you that two members of our household staff have tested positive for COVID 19. As soon as the symptoms were detected, they were put under quarantine in a section of our building. The BMC was informed immediately, and the building has been fumigated and sterilized by them as per the norms.”

“The rest of us in the family and the staff are all safe and display no symptoms. We have all taken the swab test this morning, and have tested negative, but will remain in self isolation for the next 14 days for the safety of everyone around us. We stand by our commitment to safeguard everyone and have ensured that all measures prescribed by the authorities have been strictly adhered to.”

“We will also ensure that the best treatment and care is provided to them during the illness, and we are sure that they will be fighting fit soon.”

“These are difficult times but by staying in our homes and taking the right precautions, there is no doubt in my mind that we can defeat this virus. Stay home everyone and stay safe.”

Recently, the house help of another Bollywood producer, Boney Kapoor, tested COVID-19 positive. The help, Charan Sahu, has been placed under quarantine. As per reports, two more staff members at Kapoor’s house have tasted coronavirus positive.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular