New Delhi, Nov 21 Key papers are to be tabled in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday by Minister of Law and Justice Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Jitendra Singh and Minister of Human Resource Development.
Following Ministers to lay papers on the Table, entered in the separate list:
- Ravi Shankar Prasad for Ministry of Law and Justice;
- Jitendra Singh for Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions; and
- Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao for Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Shamrao is also to make a statement regarding Status of implementation of recommendations/observations contained in the Fiftieth Report of the Department-related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Information Technology on “Progress of implementation of BharatNet”, pertaining to the Department of Telecommunications.
Calling attention to matter of urgent public importance
R K Sinha, Vijay Goel and K J Alphons is to call the attention of the Minister of
Environment, Forest and Climate Change to the situation arising out of the
dangerous levels of air pollution in the country, particularly in Delhi.
- Further consideration of the following motion moved by Harsh Vardhan on the 19th November, 2019:
“That the Bill to constitute National Surrogacy Board, State Surrogacy Boards and appointment of appropriate authorities for regulation of the practice and process of surrogacy and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto, as passed by the Lok Sabha, be taken into consideration.”
Harsh Vardhan to move that the Bill be passed.
The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2019.
- Further consideration of the following motion moved by Thawar Chand Gehlot on the 20th November, 2019:
“That the Bill to provide for protection of rights of transgender persons and their welfare and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto, as passed by Lok Sabha, be taken into consideration.”
Thawar Chand Gehlot to move that the Bill be passed. The Dam Safety Bill, 2019.
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat to move that the Bill to provide for surveillance, inspection, operation and maintenance of the specified dam for prevention of dam failure related disasters and to provide for institutional mechanism to ensure their safe functioning and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto, as passed by Lok Sabha, be taken into consideration. Also to move that the Bill be passed.