Rajamouli reveals very few people knew 'Katappa ne Baahubali ko kyu maara' | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Rajamouli reveals very few people knew ‘Katappa ne Baahubali ko kyu maara’ – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Published

on

Mumbai, Dec 9: Filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli reveals that still very few people knew the mystery of why Katappa killed Baahubali in the blockbuster hit “Baahubali: The Beginning” in 2015.

Speaking about the much-hyped question which raised curiosity of the viewers after “Baahubali: The Beginning” on online streaming service Saavn’s show “Take 2 with Anupama and Rajeev”, he said it wasn’t very difficult to solve the mystery, adding  if audiences seen the film twice with their mind completely engaged.

Rajamouli was asked: “How many people knew the answer to that question ‘Katappa ne Baahubali ko kyu maara?’ And was it hard to keep that secret?”

Responding to this he said “When we talk about why Katappa killed Baahubali, it is not such a difficult question to answer. If you just look at the film twice and put a little bit mind to it, the answer is evident. Even when people were tweeting to me, there were many people who got it right”, IANS quoted

“But the actual question is not why Katappa killed Baahubali, what they mean by that is how Katappa killed Baahubali, you know that is what people are actually asking. How could he do it? And that answer is not easy to guess,” he added.

Rajomouli threw light on how it remained a seceret even on the sets.

“Very few people, maybe around 10-15 people would have known the entire story. But what happens with your unit is that you’re shooting for such a long time, you’re shooting for about two years and we were not shooting in a chronological order — it was one scene here one shot there”, he added.

“And again when we are shooting, we are shooting so many layers for each shot and the unit members don’t really know what we are actually filming. It is impossible for them to connect all the dots. It’s easy to keep them confused and it’s not willfully done, that’s the pattern how it’s done. That’s the reason why none of the rest of the unit members actually knew the answer,” the 44-year-old filmmaker asserted.

However, the question was answered in the sequel of “Baahubali 2: The Conclusion” which was released this year.

WeForNews 

Entertainment

Rs 50 cr withdrawn from Sushant’s account, but Mumbai Police silent on crucial lead: Bihar DGP

On Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakaraborty’s role in the suicide case, the DGP said that she is an accused in the FIR registered by the deceased’s father in Patna.

Published

on

Gupteshwar Pandey IPS

New Delhi, Aug 3 : The ongoing war of words between Mumbai Police and Bihar Police took a turn for the worse on Monday after Bihar Director General of Police (DGP) Gupteshwar Pandey questioned the Mumbai Police as to why they did not investigate the money trail while probing the suicide of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

“In the past four years, around Rs 50 crore was credited to the bank account of Sushant Singh Rajput but surprisingly all of it was withdrawn. In one year, Rs 17 crore was credited to his account, out of which Rs 15 crore was withdrawn. Isn’t this a crucial point to be investigated? We are not going to sit quite. We will question them(Mumbai Police) as to why such leads are hushed up,” a visibly perturbed DGP told the media.

Earlier on Sunday, the Bihar Police chief had reacted strongly when his subordinate Vinay Tiwari, an SP rank officer, was quarantined by the Mumbai municipal authorities.

“Instead of sharing evidence or handing over the postmortem and forensic reports of Sushant, they (Mumbai) have almost house arrested our SP. I have not seen such non-cooperation by any other state police. If the Mumbai Police are sincere in their approach, they should share the investigation with us,” said Pandey, considered as one of the most outspoken serving top cops.

On Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakaraborty’s role in the suicide case, the DGP said that she is an accused in the FIR registered by the deceased’s father in Patna.

“Let me remind everyone that Rhea is an accused. We are collecting evidence against her. Once sufficient evidence is collected by our police, we will arrest her. But of course we will be transparent in our investigation. Our police officers are in Mumbai not to hush up any lead, but to dig out more facts and evidence,” senior IPS officer Pandey told a prominent Hindi news channel.

Meanwhile, senior Shiv Sena leader and MP Sanjay Raut said that if Mumbai Police are compelled to take “gyan” from Bihar Police, then they better shut their office.

Reacting to Raut’s statement, DGP Pandey said that he did not want to get involved in the ongoing politics over the suicide case, but “if they (Mumbai Police) are so competent in policing, then why haven’t they found any breakthrough in the case so far”.

Why are the police not investigating the financial angle? Why are they silent on this front,” the police chief asked, adding, “I am not raising these questions based on any presumption. We have documentary evidence for all the financial aspects of this case.”

With Bihar Police raising questions over the investigation into Sushant’s case by the Mumbai Police, Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh spoke to the media in a bid to clear the air.

The commissioner revealed that as of now, the statements of 56 witnesses have been recorded. He also ruled out any alleged party being thrown at the actor’s residence in Bandra the night before he committed suicide on June 14.

Continue Reading

Cities

Mumbai Police says no written complaint was filed by Sushant’s family in Feb

Published

on

Sushant Singh Rajput No More

Mumbai, Aug 3 : Mumbai Police issued a statement on Monday saying that no written complaint was filed by the family of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput in February this year.

The statement reads: “Regarding Sh Sushant Singh Rajput Accidental Death, case has been registered vide A.D.No 43/2020 u/s 174 CrPC on 14th June, 2020. The matter is being investigated by Bandra Police Station Mumbai.”

“Today, Sh KK Singh, Father of late Sh Sushant Singh Rajput has released a statement saying that the family had made a written complaint to Bandra Police on February 25. It must be clarified that no such written complaint has been addressed to Bandra Police Station on that date.”

“However, one Shri. OP Singh IPS, the brother in law of late Sushant Singh Rajput, had sent some whatsapp messages to the then DCP Zone 9 regarding this matter. The then DCP Zone 9 had called Sh OP Singh and requested him that a written complaint is mandatory for any enquiry or action. However, Mr Singh wanted this to be resolved informally, to which the then DCP Zone 9 clearly told him that it was not possible. – Shahaji Umap, DCP Operations.”

Sushant’s family released WhatsApp chats sent to Mumbai Police informing them that the actor’s life was in danger, according to an earlier indiatoday.in report.

Continue Reading

Cities

Bihar cop Vinay Tiwari quarantined in Mumbai as per norms: BMC

Late on Sunday, Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey said that Tiwari was aforcibly quanratined’ even before he could initiate the probe.

Published

on

Vinay Tiwari IPS

Mumbai, Aug 3 : Amid the mounting row over the move to shunt Bihar Police officer Vinay Tiwari to isolation, the BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Monday said that he has been “quarantined as per existing norms in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic”.

Rushing to Mumbai in connection with the probe into the Sushant Singh Rajput case, Tiwari — an IPS officer and Superintendent of Police, Patna Central — is presently lodged in state police guest house in Goregaon.

The BMC said the P/SouthWard administration received information of the officer arriving at the SRPF Group 8 guesthouse in Goregaon east and a BMC team went to meet him on Sunday evening.

“Being a domestic air traveller, he needs to be guided for home quarantine as per the State government guidelines. Accordingly, the P/South ward team approached him at the said guest house late on Sunday evening,” the official said.

The official said that the BMC team explained to him the whole procedure for domestic air travellers, including “home quarantine”, which is fixed by the State government notification dated 25 May, 2020 under number DMU/2020/CR. 92/DisM-1.

“He has also been guided to apply to the competent authority of BMC for exemption in the home quarantine period as per the State government notification,” the official said, with the prospects of Tiwari remaining isolated till around Aug. 15.

Late on Sunday, Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey said that Tiwari was aforcibly quanratined’ even before he could initiate the probe.

“IPS officer Vinay Tiwari arrived in Mumbai today on official duty to lead his police team from Patna but he was forcibly quarantined by the BMC officers at around 11 p.m. Earlier, he was not given a place in the IPS mess when he said that he is staying in a guest house in Goregaon,” Pandey tweeted last night.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular

Corona Virus (COVID-19) Live Data

COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.