Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressing the nation through ‘Mann ki Baat’ radio programme.
- PM Modi concludes ‘Mann ki Baat’ appealing to save water amid water crisis and drought that do not forget what I said about water, save it.
- Yoga Day on June 21 is not merely an event, it inspires to include it in our daily routine for 20-30 minute and I am going to Chandigarh on the Yoga Day, will practice yoga with them.
- At times I see, poor families have to spend too much for health issues. There is no cost involved in being healthy because prevention is better than cure.
- Want to request all parents and guardians to accept their children’s results with a sense of satisfaction & motivate them for future
- Congratulations to all the candidates for their scores. Happy to see girl students shine but For those who did not clear and succeed, life does not stop here. There is a lot to do.
- There were polls, he was a CM candidate but Sarbanand Sonowal performed his duty as a sports minister. This is a big thing.
- An atmosphere should be created in nation to encourage our sports persons who are going for
#Rio2016 because when we talk about the Olympics we do feel sad at the medal tally. But we need to create the right atmosphere to encourage athletes.
- The concept of cashless society may turn out to be a success.
- World is moving towards a cashless society and more technology is being used.
- Using JAM, we can move towards becoming a cashless society.
- There was a time when there was barter system, no coins or currency notes available but Gradually, coins and currency came in. But now times have changed. people moving towards a cashless society.
- We feel refreshed splashing water on our faces when we feel tired, this is such a precious gift of god.
- I appeal upon citizens to pledge to not waste water in June, July, August, September this year.
- Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh have used technology very well to mitigate the drought. Jan Bhagidari is also vital.
- Got opportunity to meet CMs of drought affected states, decided to meet every CM individually as opposed to calling all CMs together.
- So many states have undertaken wonderful efforts to mitigate the drought…this is cutting across party lines.
- Protecting water and forest is our duty.
- Hope the temperatures fall, but the temperatures are rising day by day.
- Temperatures are rising, tension started after news saying that monsoon will get delayed by one week.
- I am always excited to talk to you,to the people of this nation.