As the Monsoon Session of Parliament enters into the second week, the stage is all set to face the discussion on Andhra Pradesh special status issue, AAP MLA Bhagwant Mann over a video he shot and uploaded on social media showcasing the security setup at parliament and many more also.
- Rajya Sabha adjourned till 3 pm after uproar over Andhra Pradesh special status bill.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan form 9 member enquiry committee to probe and submit report on AAP MP Bhagwant Mann’s Parliament security breach video.
- Congress to raise Andhra Pradesh special status issue in Rajya Sabha.
- SAD MP Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa gives privilege notice against Congress leaders Renuka Chowdhury and Jairam Ramesh in Rajya Sabha.
- Congress Rajya Sabha strategy meet scheduled to take place at 10 am in the Parliament.