Nawaz Sharif hosted Dawood Ibrahim after PM Modi | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Nawaz Sharif hosted Dawood Ibrahim after PM Modi – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

World

Nawaz Sharif hosted Dawood Ibrahim after PM Modi

Published

on

The double standards of  Nawaz Sharif stands exposed after  reports emerged that Pakistan Prime Minister had  hosted India’s most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim  a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi  visited Sharif’s ancestral home  on the occasion of his granddaughter Meherun Nisa’s wedding.

While shaking hands and hugging Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif , Modi  told his Pakistani host : “Why can’t we be like leaders in Europe, who meet each other for casual get-togethers and chats?”

And Sharif nodded in agreement, the two expressed determination to not let adverse incidents disrupt such meetings.But the nation paid price for PM Modi’s misadventure .

A celebrity or a politician has no personal life and the head of the nation cannot have personal friendship at all  as Nation ‘s dignity depends upon the dignity of the chair in-charge of the nation.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited  Sharif’s ancestral home on December 25 and offered gifts to the newlywed  and on December 26  mastermind of the 1993 Mumbai bomb blast Dawood Ibrahim and his entire family attended the wedding festivities at Raiwind Palace.

Modi visited the person who is dinning with enemies of India .

Just after a week of Modi’s Pakistan visit,terrorists stormed into Pathankot Air Force base in Punjab in which at least five terrorists and six security personnel were dead .

Nawaz Sharif  assured Prime Minister Narendra Modi on phone that Pakistan would investigate in detail on the leads and information provided by India and  would take “prompt and decisive action”on Pathankot terror attack.

Modi’s comments came as defense minister  Manohar Parrikar said the Pathankot attack had exposed “some gaps” in security following media criticism of how the incident was handled.Defence Minister said that ‘pain must be inflicted on those who hurt us’ but Home Minister Rajnath Singh says he completely trust Pakistan

Meanwhile,the Congress on Wednesday asked if Prime Minister Narendra Modi will persuade his Pakistani counterpart and ‘friend’ Nawaz Sharif to take concrete action against the ‘provable’ information.

“Will Modi ji persuade his friend Nawaz Sharif to take decisive, timely and concrete action against the provable evidence which reflects a complicity in terrorism in Pakistan? How does he propose to protect India’s internal and external security including our missions?” Congress leader Randeep Surjewala said.

Even Shiv Sena and Vishwa Hindu Parishad  questioned  if Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s sudden visit to Pakistan will lead to effective action against cross-border terrorism as well as terror masterminds like Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed and Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.

“Will Dawood Ibrahim be given to India after today’s meeting (between Modi and Sharif)? If this happens, we welcome this visit,” Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut said

World

Prince Charles out of self-isolation, in ‘good health’

His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.

Published

on

Prince Charles

London, March 30 : Prince Charles, who had tested positive for coronavirus earlier this month, is out of self-isolation, his aides said on Monday.

A official of Clarence House, the Prince of Wales’ official residence, said he was in good health and was following the government’s restrictions.

“Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,” the spokesman said, the BBC reported.

Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating at his home in the royal Balmoral estate in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.

Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen Elizabeth II last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on March 12, and was “in good health”.

Continue Reading

Health

20,000 ex-NHS staff return to fight virus: UK PM

Johnson’s announcement on Monday comes a day after England’s deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries said on Sunday that it could be six months before life returns to “normal”, the BBC reported.

Published

on

By

Boris Johnson

London, March 30 : Some 20,000 former staff of the UK’s National Health Services (NHS) have returned to work to help the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has revealed in a video posted online on Monday.

Thanking the doctors, nurses and other former professionals who have returned to the NHS, as well as the 750,000 members of the public who have volunteered to help the country through the pandemic, Johnson said in the video posted on Twitter: “We are going to do it, we are going to do it together,” the BBC reported.

“One thing I think the coronavirus crisis has already proved is that there really is such a thing as society,” he said, while contradicting the view of late Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, that “there is no such thing as society”.

Johnson, who is self-isolating after testing positive for the virus last week, said the public appeared to be obeying the restrictions set out by government to slow the spread of the virus, adding that train use was down 95 per cent and bus use down 75 per cent.

In another development, a Downing Street source confirmed on Monday that Dominic Cummings, Johnson’s chief adviser, has developed symptoms of the virus and was self-isolating at home.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has also tested positive for the disease.

Johnson’s announcement on Monday comes a day after England’s deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries said on Sunday that it could be six months before life returns to “normal”, the BBC reported.

Harries said this did not mean the country would be in “complete lockdown” for half a year, but distancing measures would be reviewed every three weeks and reduced gradually over a period of around three to six months.

However, she said it was “plausible” restrictions could continue for longer.

As of Monday, the UK has reported 19,784 confirmed coronavirus cases, with 1,231 deaths.

Continue Reading

Health

Trump extends US ‘social distancing’ guidelines to April 30

Published

on

Donald Trump MSNBC

President Donald Trump on Sunday extended the national social distancing guidelines to April 30 after suggesting that the coronavirus death rate would likely peak in two weeks.

“Nothing would be worse than declaring victory before the victory has been won,” Trump said at an evening press briefing. “Therefore we will be extending our guidelines to April 30.”

The president has previously said he wants to reopen the country for business by Easter, on April 12, despite warnings from public health experts that loosening restrictions would result in unnecessary death and economic damage.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular