'Mission: Impossible 7': Nicholas Hoult exits film | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs ‘Mission: Impossible 7’: Nicholas Hoult exits film – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Entertainment

‘Mission: Impossible 7’: Nicholas Hoult exits film

“Mission: Impossible 7”, which also marks the return of Hollywood superstar Cruise as Ethan Hunt, was being shot in Venice when the shutdown directive was issued due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Published

on

Nicholas Hoult

Los Angeles, May 22 : Actor Nicholas Hoult has dropped out of the next instalment of “Mission: Impossible” film franchise due to scheduling conflicts.

Hoult, who was set to portray the villain in Tom Cruise’s much-awaited “Mission: Impossible 7”, has been replaced by actor Esai Morales.

“Mission: Impossible 7”, which also marks the return of Hollywood superstar Cruise as Ethan Hunt, was being shot in Venice when the shutdown directive was issued due to the coronavirus pandemic.

While it is unclear when filming will resume, the delay would have Hoult in conflict with a prior commitment to shoot the second season of the comedy web series, “The Great”. It was because of this overlap that he had to exit the film.

Paramount Pictures recently pushed back the release date of the seventh installment, which will now release on November 19, 2021. The eighth film has also been delayed and will hit the big screen on November 4, 2022.

Christopher McQuarrie is on board to write and direct both the films, which will be shot back-to-back.

Actors Ving Rhames, Henry Czerny, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, and Vanessa Kirby are returning for “Mission: Impossible 7”. Hayley Atwell, Pom Klementieff and Shea Whigham have joined the cast.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Maharashtra permits films, teleserials shootings to resume

Accordingly, along with the gradual steps initiated under #MissionBeginAgain, the state government late this evening issued a separate set of guidelines, paving the way for the film industry to keep the show going on.

Published

on

By

Uddhav Thackeray-

Mumbai, May 31 : In a significant decision, the Maharashtra government on Sunday permitted resumption of shootings for films, teleserials, advertisements, OTT, etc with immediate effect, an official said.

The move follows several appeals from the film industry and a delegation of Bollywood bigwigs who called on Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray in this regard last week.

Accordingly, along with the gradual steps initiated under #MissionBeginAgain, the state government late this evening issued a separate set of guidelines, paving the way for the film industry to keep the show going on.

For the purpose, those intending to resume shootings will be required to submit their applications to the Maharashtra Films, Theatre and Cultural Development Corporation at the Dadasaheb Phalke Film City, Goregaon, or at the district collectorates concerned across the state, said an official.

“After scrutinising the applications, the concerned authority will give the go-ahead for the shooting proposals. They will have to adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines issued separately for the purpose,” an official told IANS.

The 16-page guidelines pertain to awareness among all stakeholders, managing coronavirus risks on the sets/studios and editing facilities, casting and artist management, production offices, trailers, tents, crowd control and physical distancing, handling of equipments, operations controls, actors and junior artistes, contestants for non-fiction shows, staffing, location departments, shoot management, art department, wardrobe, on-set communication, camera, video village setup, sound, electric/grip departments, catering, travel to be minimised with at least one month stay wherever possible and quarantine for 14 days after return.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Raveena Tandon recalls spending time with Sonali Bendre

Directed by Sameer Malkan, “Keemat” also starred Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan.

Published

on

By

Raveena Tandon Sonali Bendre

Mumbai, May 31 : Actress Raveena Tandon recently shared a throwback picture with Sonali Bendre Behl, reminiscing shooting with her on 1998 film “Keemat”.

Along with it, she posted a recent photograph of the two from one of the events.

“A #throwback pic of then and now ! @iamsonalibendre and I rocking up the #keemat poster, and now us smiling away at an event.. lovely memories of the fun time spent shooting the film and the songs ! Omg!especially- o mere chaila! Was a cardio workout,” Raveena captioned the post.

Directed by Sameer Malkan, “Keemat” also starred Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan.

Speaking of Raveena’s upcoming projects, she will be soon seen in “KGF: Chapter 2”. She will essay the role of Ramika Sen in the project. Actor Sanjay Dutt is also a part of the film. He will play the role of Adheera, who is an antagonist.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lockdown diaries: Hina Khan does her own eyebrows at home

“Let’s make a powder moochi, before I remove the lockdown effect on my upper lips and eyebrows… own my own…’atmnirbhar’. I do it myself,” she wrote.

Published

on

Hina Khan

Mumbai, May 31 : Actress Hina Khan has turned beautician amid the ongoing coronavirus lockdown. As go-to beauty and hair salons are closed, Hina decided to groom her eyebrows and upper lips on her own.

Taking to Instagram Stories, the “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” fame artiste posted a few pictures that show her getting ready to remove her extra hair from her eyebrows and upper lips with thread.

“Let’s make a powder moochi, before I remove the lockdown effect on my upper lips and eyebrows… own my own…’atmnirbhar’. I do it myself,” she wrote.

On the work front, Hina was last seen on screen in “Hacked”, a thriller that explores the dark side of the digital and the social media world. The film throws light on cybercrime and shows how putting out everything there on the web can be dangerous.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular