New Delhi, July 30: Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 34th edition of Mann ki Baat highlighted the positive impact of GST and also pitched for Uttam India in upcoming 5 years.
In his 34th edition of monthly radio programme PM spoke on wide range issues including flood, festivals, agriculture, youth so on.
He also talked about the importance of August by saying this month has seen historic movements in India and recalled Mahatma Gandhi’s leadership during ‘Quit India’ movement.
We remember leaders like Lok Nayak JP & Dr. Lohia who took part in it, Modi said.
PM Modi appreciated women said they are doing exceptionally well in every sector, be it education, sports, economics or social.
Here are the updates :
- Destiny, future of country shall be brighter, let us move ahead with this belief. Lots & lots of good wishes to you all. Thank you!
- They are also campaign for social reforms, provides an opportunity to know different aspects of society.
- Festivals also bring economic opportunities for the poor.
- Every Indian should make a resolution. Prepare a roadmap to achieve our dreams by 2022.
- Modi called for ‘Sankalp Diwas’ this Independence Day, said we have to take the pledge, Uncleanliness quit India, Poverty quit India, Terrorism quit India, Casteism quit India, Communalism quit India.
- He vowed for building a “New India”, urged youth to come forward and take the country to new heights as The need for today is not ‘Do or Die’.
- PM recalled Mahatma Gandhi for his leadership during ‘Quit India’ and other prominent leaders like Lok Nayak JP & Dr. Lohia who took actively participated during freedom struggle of India.
- From 1857 to 1942, people of India witnessed the many movements for the freedom of India.
- The month of August has seen historic movements in India.
- Under new tax regime prices of various items essential have come down.
- It has been one month of GST roll out and its benefits can be seen already.
- The successful rollout of GST is a case study. It is also an example of cooperative federalism, adding that all decisions were taken by both the Centre and the state government.
- Single tax regime has transformed Indian economy.
- GST is more than just a tax reform! It ushers in a new culture.
- A 24×7 control room helpline number 1078 is functioning continuously for flood affected regions.
- PM began the 34th edition of his monthly radio programme by speaking on the flood situation. He said the season of monsoon is enjoyable but it also leads to floods. We are doing everything to help in relief & rehabilitation.