New Delhi, Aug 27: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing his 35th edition of “Mann Ki Baat” said violence in the name of faith or in any form is unacceptable and those who will indulge in such kind of activities will not be spared.
He said, ” India is the land of Lord Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel, adding violence in any form won’t be tolerated.
“Whenever there is a news of violence, tensions are obvious,” Modi asserted.
Here are the updates :
- Speaking on Teacher’s Day, he said let’s resolve that we would teach to transform, educate to empower and learn to lead.
- PM Modi asked citizens to wish good luck to the all-women Indian Navy crew which will set sail around the world on INSV Tarini.
- October 2 will mark 3rd anniversary of Swachh Bharat Mission.
- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’- let us create a mass movement across the country this Gandhi Jayanti and give renewed focus to cleanliness.
- We welcome all the teams coming here for the FIFA U17 World Cup.
- PM urged youths to participate in sports, Sports Ministry will launch ‘Sports Talent Search Portal’.
- It’s very important to trust our citizens. We have to trust the unprivileged and poor background people of India.
- India is a land of diversity and our festivals are connected with nature and welfare of farmers.
- India is the land of Lord Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel. Violence is unacceptable in any form: PM Modi
- On one hand, we wait for festivals, meanwhile on the other hand, when we hear about instances of violence, so its natural to be worried.