Kohli in holiday mood after taking break from Bangladesh T20Is | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Kohli in holiday mood after taking break from Bangladesh T20Is – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Entertainment

Kohli in holiday mood after taking break from Bangladesh T20Is

Kohli has been rested for the three-match T20I series against Bangladesh and Rohit Sharma will lead the team in his absence.

Published

on

Virat Kohli Anushka Sharma

Mumbai, Oct 25 : Perched on top of the Test Championship standings after pocketing a commanding 3-0 series whitewash of South Africa, a happy India skipper Virat Kohli is in a holiday mood as he posted a picture with actress-wife Anushka Sharma from a picturesque location.

In the picture uploaded across social media handles, Kohli can be seen in a relaxed mood with Anushka at a beautiful locale with hills and the sea in the backdrop.

Kohli has been rested for the three-match T20I series against Bangladesh and Rohit Sharma will lead the team in his absence.

Speaking to IANS, sources in the know of developments had said that Kohli would be rested for the T20Is before returning to lead the Test team. “He will be skipping the T20 series as he has been playing non-stop and needs a break considering that he has been part of the Australia series, the IPL, the World Cup, the tour of West Indies and now the series against South Africa. Managing the workload of the players, especially those playing all formats, is something that is a priority with this team to ensure that the players are fresh and on the top of their game at all times,” the source had said.

Disaster

Four watchmen near Rekha’s bungalow test Covid positive

However, it is not yet known whether the actress, who has been living in home isolation over the past few weeks, has had a Covid test done.

Published

on

By

Rekha

After actress Rekha’s security guard tested Covid-19 positive last weekend, four other watchmen in the area have contracted the virus. The four watchmen work in bungalows close to Rekha’s bungalow in the Bandstand area of Bandra. They have been been shifted to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Covid-19 facility, reports indiatoday.in.

The report further states that nine others who came in contact with those affected have been tested and their reports are awaited.

Last week, a security guard at Rekha’s bungalow Sea Springs tested positive for Covid. BMC has since then sealed the actress’ bungalow.

Sea Springs has been declared a containment zone and BMC has sanitised the locality.

However, it is not yet known whether the actress, who has been living in home isolation over the past few weeks, has had a Covid test done.

Rekha is one of the latest Bollywood celebrity whose staff has been affected by Covid-19, along with Sara Ali Khan whose driver tested positive. Earlier, Aamir Khan, Karan Johar, and Boney and Janhvi Kapoor, have reported that members of their staff have been infected by the coronavirus.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Ekta Kapoor to Sushant: We’ll make a wish when we see a shooting star and know it’s you

Sushant’s last Bollywood film “Dil Bechara” is slated to release on an OTT platform on July 24.

Published

on

By

ekta kapoor sushant singh rajput

Mumbai: Ekta Kapoor shared an emotional note for late actor Sushant Singh Rajput on Tuesday. Sushant passed away here on June 14, exactly a month ago.

On Tuesday, Ekta shared a few throwback photographs clicked with the late actor on Instagram.

“Rest In Peace sushi!! We will smile and make a wish when we see a shooting star and know it’s u!! Love u forever!!” wrote the producer.

Ekta had launched Sushant as an actor in the Balaji daily soap “Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil”. He later became popular as Manav Deshmukh in another Balaji soap, “Pavitra Rishta”, before foraying into Bollywood.

Sushant’s last Bollywood film “Dil Bechara” is slated to release on an OTT platform on July 24.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Whoever said time helps heal all wounds, was lying: Sanjana on Sushant Singh Rajput

‘Dil Bechara’ will be the last release of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who passed away in Mumbai June 14. The film is slated to release on an OTT platform July 24.

Published

on

By

dil-bechara-trailer-sushant-sanjana

Mumbai: Tuesday marks a month that Sushant Singh Rajput passed away. On this day, Sanjana Sanghi, lead actress of Sushant’s last film ‘Dil Bechara’, penned an emotional note in the late actor’s memory.

‘Whoever said time helps heal all wounds, was lying. Some feel like they are being ripped open, again and again, and bleeding. Of moments that now will forever remain memories, of laughs together that were but will never again be, questions that will remain unanswered, of disbelief that only keeps growing.’

‘But these wounds also contain a film, a gift that everyone is yet to see, wounds that contain dreams, plans and desires for our country’s children, their education and their future that will be fulfilled, wounds that contain a passion for an endless creative zest for every artist there is, wounds that contain the hope for a world that promises to uphold honesty, integrity, kindness and embraces individuality – rid of all toxicity.’
‘I vow that I will do everything to make sure each of these dreams are fulfilled, like you always wanted me to. Except, you had promised we would do it all together. #SushantSinghRajput #ThinkingOfYou,’ shared Sanjana on her verified Instagram account story.

Casting director Mukesh Chhabra who makes his debut as director with ‘Dil Bechara’, also remembered Sushant Tuesday.

‘Ek mahina ho Gaya hai aj…ab toh kabhi phone bhi nahi ayega tera (it has been a month since you left… I know you will never ever call me again),’ shared Chhabra on his verified Instagram account.

The filmmaker also shared some photographs of the late actor from the sets of the film.

Directed by Mukesh Chhabra, ‘Dil Bechara’ is the official remake of the 2014 Hollywood romantic drama ‘The Fault in our Stars’, based on John Green’s popular novel of the same name.

‘Dil Bechara’ will be the last release of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who passed away in Mumbai June 14. The film is slated to release on an OTT platform July 24.

Suggest A Correction

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular