New Delhi, May 11 : On Thursday, Kapil Mishra , who was sacked from AAP said he had got his statement recorded with the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) over alleged Rs 400 crore water tanker scam.
“I got recorded my statement today (Thursday) and will have to again go to the ACB office on Monday,” Mishra told media.
Mishra approached the ACB on Monday and claimed to have given evidence in support of his allegations that two persons close to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal tried to influence the scam probe.
Earlier in a day , Mishra asserted that he is going continue his indefinite fast untill the details of foreign trips of AAP leaders Sanjay Singh, Ashish Khetan, Raghav Chaddha, Satyendar Jain and Durgesh Pathak were brought out on public domain.
From last two days Mishra is sitting on hunger strike on this issue. He also questioned Kejriwal’s silence on their foreign trips, saying “your (Kejriwal) silence is saying a lot”.
Mishra, said he is going to announce another shocking revelation on May 14.
Mishra also accused the Aam Admi Party of planning attacks on him and said: “When I was attacked (on Wednesday evening), Sanjay Singh held a press conference instantly and said that the attacker was a Bharatiya Janta Party worker.”
“Soon, it was revealed that he was not a BJP worker but a coordinator of Jain’s Mohalla Clinic and an AAP worker,” he said.
“Everything was pre-planned,” said Mishra.
“Even Kejriwal-ji, you retweeted the wrong information,” he said and slammed the AAP national Convenor for “spreading lies”.
Mishra earlier alleged that Kejriwal and two others — Ashish Talwar and Vibhav Patel — were responsible for the delay in action in the water tanker scam.
The Rs 400 crore water tanker scam involved alleged favouritism shown in the allotment of contracts to private water tankers to supply water to areas not falling under the Delhi Jal Board’s network during the previous Congress government in Delhi.
(With IANS Inputs)