Rajasthan: About 25 children were admitted in the ward when smoke engulfed the ICU on the first floor of JK Lon Hospital in Jaipur.
The hospital issued a statement saying that fire broke out due to a short circuit early this morning,
After which, people felt suffocated and they had to be shifted to another floor of the hospital.
Reportedly, the situation has been brought under control now. “Smoke engulfed the ICU on the first floor of JK Lon Hospital in Jaipur, following a short circuit earlier this morning. 25 children were admitted in the ward at the time of incident, they have been shifted to ICU on the third floor of the hospital,” ANI reported.