After a chasm of 10 years, In an attempt to made trademark of his government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday chairing a meeting of the Inter-State Council in which PM Modi will deliberate to highlight the issues of internal security, economic and social planning, and inter-state relations among other issues.
- We cannot make internal security strong until there is a focus on intelligence sharing.
- Union Ministers & Chief Ministers of all States in attendance at Inter-state Council Meet being chaired by PM.
- Inter-state Council Meet: Karnataka CM Siddaramiah also absent from the meet.
- The nation can only progress if the state governments and the centre work shoulder to shoulder.
- We do not get a lot of opportunities where heads of the country and the states all come together.
- Vajpayee ji said “for a big nation like India, debate, deliberation and discussion affects policies.”