Ahead of Assam assembly elections, A day after Congress president Sonia Gandhi attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi in her rally, on Thursday Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi launches scathing attack on PM Modi while addressing rally in Assam’s Digboi.
- When Modiji will come here, he will not speak a word about black money, Mallya or Lalit Modi ji.
- Assam is a mini-India, you can find everything here which you can find across the country.
- We’ll provide rice at Rs 2 per kg if we come to power again in Assam.
- We’ll provide merit-based scholarships to 100 students in each district for preparations of civil services exam.
- If he(PM) is seriously fighting against corruption,then why did he bring the ‘Fair and lovely’ scheme?
- Our Prime Minister talks about ‘Vikaas’ wherever he goes. But in whichever state BJP wins,violence starts in the very place.
- Wherever BJP goes it tries to instigate violence among people, what will happen to development if violence return in Assam.