This festive season brings happiness, joy, fun among all youngsters and we celebrate this occasion with our relatives and friends. So it’s very crucial for girls to be more concerned about their dressing style.
* Lehengas, Kurtis, anarkali suits and lanchas are very traditional but now with the modern time, you can try a long skirt of light multi colours with a crop top and light makeup it will help you to enhance your looks.
* Nowadays cold shoulder and off shoulder long dresses are also in trend in which dupattas are not needed but if you want to carry a dupatta you can try transparent ones.
* Silk, raw silk, chiffon and tulle are the fabrics for the season.
* A must-have for this season are these new waist belts that a lot of designers have made for this season. Clinch your waist when you wear a lot of these flared layers as suggested so that you can still look thin and smart.
* Dark colors contrasted with pretty pastels suits a lot to the fair complexion ones. So if you are going to market for shopping keep these tips in your mind to look fabulous on the special eve.