New Delhi, April 24: Bored of your office wear? Go for a reversible shrug, experiment with silhouettes and get some variety in your wardrobe this summer, says experts.
Shreyasi Pathak, stylist at Vajor, and Rina S. Walia, in-house stylist at LimeRoad, hand out some tips on how to dress up for office.
* Investing in pieces like a reversible shrug, a bright coloured jacket and shirts with subtle detailing can make dressing up in the morning effortless for you.
* Experimenting with silhouettes is the smart way to go this season. Switch your basic trousers with culottes, palazzos and A-line skirts. Basic button down shirts can be replaced with bell-sleeve blouses, tie-neck shirts and flared tunics.
* Don’t forget to include a couple of jumpsuits in your closet since it is head-to-toe attire that is extremely easy to style.
* Get some variety in your wardrobe. The dresses don’t have to be the mundane body-hugging silhouette. Instead, pleated, flared, A-line dresses are the next big thing when it comes to work wear.
* Men can go for checked shirt. Pair it up with white or grey office pants. Neatly tuck in the shirt and partner it with fawn office loafers. A brown belt matching a brown leather office bag can complete your look.
* You can go for a pastel peach formal shirt and combine it with a pair of beige bottoms. And opt for a dark beige pair of canvas shoes to compete the look.