New Delhi, Aug 11: Loafers in footwear are stylish and can complement traditional, formal as well as casual outfits. Lot of options in market from tassel to velvet loafers with quirky motifs, suggest experts.
Ishaan Sachdeva, Director at Alberto Torresi and Tabby Bhatia, Director at Voganow.com, have suggested few styles:
* Most traditional are penny loafers crafted in premium leather with tans, blacks and dark browns colours and can brilliantly fit well with formal attires.
* For semi-formal look, go for tassel loafers in suede leather.
* Friday is there, must have a black loafer with side braiding and teamed up with t-shirt, chinos and a blazer.
* For formal styling one can go for patent leather loafers with preppy blazer or tuxedos.
* For semi-formal look, patent leather loafers can be team up with staple trousers and crisp shirts.
* Blue, red and olive green can be opt with knitted sweater or zippers to give a classic casual styling.