Hindi version of 'Avengers: Infinity War' to release in India again | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Hindi version of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ to release in India again – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Entertainment

Hindi version of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ to release in India again

Published

on

Avengers Infinity War

New Delhi, Sep 15: Marvel Studios is going to release the Hindi dubbed version of hit film “Avengers: Infinity War” in India again.

The studio is set to re-release the film on October 2.

Hindi Diwas ki khush khabri sunoge? You've got one last chance to re-live the epic experience of 'द अव्हेन्जर्स'…

Posted by Marvel on Friday, 14 September 2018

“The record-breaking success of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ was historic. The response from Indian fans has been extremely overwhelming and seeing the ever-increasing following for the Hindi version we have decided to re-release just the Hindi version on demand from our English fans to enjoy the extended long weekend on October 2,” said Bikram Duggal- Head of Studio Entertainment, Disney India, in a statement to news agency IANS.

“Avengers: Infinity War” brings together 22 superheroes to fight one supervillain Thanos. Anthony and Joe Russo have brought the story alive on the big screen with actors like Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, Benedict Cumberbatch and Scarlett Johansson.

The film also features Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chadwick Boseman and Tom Holland.

The 19th film in MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), “Avengers: Infinity War” is a unique one in the superhero genre as none of the heroes save the day despite their cool gadgets and powers.

Avengers: Infinity War released worldwide on April 27. Since then the film has earned a whopping 2 billion dollars worldwide. It is the fourth highest grossing worldwide movie ever.

Avengers-Infinity-War

In India, too, this film broke multiple records. It is the highest grossing Hollywood film in the country. It ended its theatrical run at Rs 227.43 crore, overtaking Disney’s own The Jungle Book.

WeForNews

Entertainment

Rakul Preet Singh explains to NCB what ‘doob’ reference in WhatsApp chats with Rhea Chakraborty meant: report

Actor Rakul Preet Singh reportedly told Narcotics Control Bureau that the reference to the word ‘doob’ in her WhatsApp chats with Rhea Chakraborty meant rolled tobacco.

Published

on

Rakul Preet Singh

Actor Rakul Preet Singh was interrogated by Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in Mumbai on Friday. During the questioning, she spoke about a reference to a word ‘doob’ that had appeared in her alleged WhatsApp conversations with Rhea Chakraborty. She said it only referred to rolled tobacco.

On Friday, Rakul was spotted arriving at the NCB premises in Mumbai for questioning over the alleged drug nexus in Bollywood. Actor Deepika Padukone’s questioning session by NCB began on Saturday. Deepika’s manager Karishma Prakash was also questioned on Friday.

According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, Rakul told NCB officials that ‘doob’ in her WhatsApp chats with Rhea only meant rolled tobacco and not any other narcotic substance.

The report, quoting an NCB officer, said: “In the course of our investigation in the Rhea Chakraborty matter, we came across a WhatsApp conversation between her and Rakul Preet Singh in which Rhea asked Rakul Preet whether she had doob and Rakul Preet replied saying it was at her house.” The officer had added that during her questioning, Rhea had allegedly said the reference to the ‘doob’ was a reference to marijuana.

On Friday, Rakul was seen entering the NCB guest house in Colaba around 10.30 am and left after four hours. She had been summoned by the NCB as part of its probe into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. Her name had cropped up during the interrogation of Rhea, who has been arrested along with over a dozen others, the official said.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Do not consume narcotics or encourage consumption of any such substance, says Karan Johar

Filmmaker Karan Johar on Friday issued a statement debunking the media reports alleging that narcotics were consumed at one of his house parties, calling the claims baseless and false

Published

on

Karan Johar

Filmmaker Karan Johar on Friday issued a statement debunking the media reports alleging that narcotics were consumed at one of his house parties, calling the claims baseless and false .

In a lengthy statement shared on Instagram, the filmmaker said neither he consumes narcotics nor does he promote usage of any such substance.

Johar’s response came after an old video from a star-studded party at his residence resurfaced on social media, amid Narcotics Control Bureau’s (NCB) drugs probe in connection with actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death.

In the short clip, first posted by the filmmaker on instagram last year, actors Shahid Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Vicky Kaushal among others can be seen partying together. It is being alleged that drugs were consumed by several top film personalities at this party.

Siromani Akali Dal (SAD) leader Manjinder Singh Sirsa in a tweet has claimed that Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is set to summon Johar soon in the drug-related case.

“Certain news channels, print/ electronic media and social media platform(s) are wrongly and misleadingly reporting that narcotics were consumed at a party that I, Karan Johar hosted on July 28, 2019 at my residence. I had already clarified my position way back in 2019 that the allegations were false,” Johar said in the statement.

In view of current malicious campaign, I am reiterating that the allegations are completely false and baseless. No narcotics substance were consumed at the party. I would like to unequivocally once again state that I do not consume Narcotics and I do not promote or encourage consumption of any such substance,” he added.

The director said such “slanderous” statements and news articles have subjected him, his family, colleagues, and banner Dharma Productions, to “hatred, contempt and ridicule”.

On Friday, NCB had questioned Dharma Productions’ executive producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad and Anubhav Chopra in relation with the drug-nexus in the Hindi film industry. But according to Johar he doesn’t know any of them personally.

The filmmaker said Prasad joined Dharmatic Entertainment, sister concern of Dharma Productions, in November 2019 as one of the executive producers on contract basis for a project, which eventually did not materialise.

Johar added that Chopra was briefly associated with his banner as an assistant director and worked only on two projects.

“He was briefly associated with us for only two months in the capacity of 2nd assistant director for a film, between November 2011 and January 2012 and as assistant director for the short film in January 2013. He has thereafter never been associated with Dharma Productions for any other project,” the director said.

Johar said in the past few days media has resorted to distasteful, distorted and false allegations , and if the baseless claims continue to malign his image he wouldn’t be left with any other option but to legally protect his rights.

I hope the members of the media would exercise restraint else I will be left with no option but to legally protect my rights against this baseless attack on me,” he said.

Meanwhile, Padukone and Sara Ali Khan, who have been summoned by the NCB in a drug case related to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, arrived in the city from Goa, on Thursday.

The NCB, which began the probe after a drugs angle came to light in connection with Rajput”s alleged suicide, has now widened its investigation and called film celebrities for questioning.

Khan is set to appear before the NCB on Saturday, along with Padukone and Shraddha Kapoor. Actor Rakul Preet Singh and Padukone’s manager Karishma Prakash were summoned on Friday.

Rajput,34, was found dead in his Bandra apartment on June 14. His death has sparked a lot of controversy in the media and the case is currently being investigated by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the Enforcement Directorate (ED) and the NCB.

His girlfriend, actor Rhea Chakraborty, who has been accused of abetting Rajput”s suicide by his family, has been arrested in the drugs case linked to his death.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Javed Akhtar takes a dig at news channels for ignoring farmers’ protests: ‘If Karan Johar had invited some farmers to his party…’

Javed Akhtar took a dig at news channels and sarcastically remarked that if Karan Johar had invited farmers to his party, they would not have to choose between covering Bollywood and the farmers’ protests.

Published

on

Javed-Akhtar

Javed Akhtar took a dig at news channels prioritising Bollywood’s alleged drug links over the farmers’ protests in their coverage. The lyricist sarcastically remarked that if Karan Johar had invited farmers to his party, ‘life would have been easier’ for the channels, as they would not have to choose between Bollywood and the farmers’ protests.

“If Karan johar had invited some farmers too for his party life would have been easier for our TV channels.They would not have had to choose between farmers protest and Karan’s party!. it seems that Karan’s do is the second most favourite PARTY of our channels,” he wrote.

On Friday, more than 200 farmers’ groups across the country blocked roads and organised rallies in protest against three controversial farm bills passed in the monsoon session of the Parliament. The farmers worry that the new laws could potentially dismantle the current Minimum Support Price (MSP) system and leave them vulnerable to exploitation by agribusinesses.

Meanwhile, a video taken at one of Karan’s house parties last year has been under fresh scrutiny amid an investigation into Bollywood’s alleged drug links. Politician Manjinder Singh Sirsa renewed his claims that it was a ‘drug party’ and filed a complaint with the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) earlier this month.

The video featured a number of prominent Bollywood personalities, including Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Vicky Kaushal, Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Shahid Kapoor, and filmmakers Zoya Akhtar and Ayan Mukerji. However, none of them were seen consuming drugs in the clip.

The NCB found evidence of a potential drug racket in Bollywood, while investigating the drugs angle in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. His girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty, was arrested earlier this month on charges of procuring drugs. She has been remanded to judicial custody till October 6.

Names of several Bollywood celebrities have come up in the investigation. The NCB has issued summons to Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Rakul Preet Singh and Shraddha Kapoor. Reports suggest that 39 more Bollywood celebrities are under the scanner.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular

Corona Virus (COVID-19) Live Data

COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.