New Delhi, Jan 21: This story may help the youngsters who are afraid of going on a date just because they do not know what is correct and what is right. So here are some tips that will help to keep your first date short and sweet, and most importantly non-committal, says an expert who has shared dating tips.
Sumesh Menon, Co-Founder and CEO of dating app WOO, tells you how to ace the art of dating:
* Don’t over research Try to avoid judging a person already before a date. Don’t over research about the person as you will finally end up with a tainted view of what you expect. The fun of going out is only getting to know someone new, so allow yourself to go in something that happen organically.
* Go for like-minded people Sharing same interest with each other build your relationSharing same interest with each other build your relation more stronger. Try to open up to others and to get them to open up to you by listening to them and share your mutual interests as it works best to accomplish your goals.
* Show your innate skillsDon’t be fake or show off and be the real you so that people can understand you better rather than being in an illusion.
* Be expressiveDon’t ever leave your date confused and wondering. Be expressive enough about your feelings and thoughts. Just be clear with your opinions and judgments. If for some matter you two don’t agree, simply inform your partner in the politest manner. You can always be friends with each other.
* Be courteousMake efforts and be courteous towards the other person. There are small things which are neglected and can make a big difference.