New Delhi, June 14: Relationships are all about to be with someone who understands you and stands like a pillar behind you, but if he is the one who has done any of these mistakes which are mentioned below then you need to walk away soon.
1. Verbal abuse or physical abuse
Abusive talks make the relationship complicated, despite the blatant obviousness of how wrong they are because our ego says that our love can change a person. Worse, we are so battered that we force ourselves to take the heat for the sake of our children or families. You are better than this. Never mind what people say; leaving an abusive guy will hurt ten times less than his constant mistreatment.
2. Molesting or sexually harassing another person in any way.Never be a woman who defends anything wrong. No matter how nice he is to you, don’t be the one who says, “But he has never done it to me.” It’s a stupid response and you are encouraging a criminal who has no respect for women. Just because he has not done it with you, does not mean he is incapable of it, or that he will not do it in the future. Acknowledging the problem in an offender is crucial to treating it and changing their behaviour, instead of living in denial.
3. Saying bad about you to his friends and family.
If a man is saying something bad about you to his loved ones, it is not only going to make you a joke in their eyes, but it means he doesn’t even love you or respect you. Anyone with the slightest semblance of self-respect knows better than to stay in such a situation. Don’t put up with the negativity!
4. Him not standing up for you in front of others.
Love is about standing together, it is about fighting alongside each other, and defending each other from others. No matter how much you battle with each other, in front of the outside world, you must always stand by each other. If he doesn’t, then he is not the right partner for you. Wait for someone who always stands beside you.
5. Ignoring consent or lack thereof.Say it anything whether, going through with sex without permission, or forcing himself on you when you don’t want it, is rape. If a man rapes you, even if he is your husband or boyfriend, not only should you not stick around, but you should seek immediate legal recourse.
6. Him body-shaming or slut-shaming you or any other woman.No one has the right to shame you for your choices, whether in terms of how many people you sleep with, what you wear, or how much you eat and what size that makes you. Hence, if a man body-shames you, and tells you that you aren’t beautiful, then there is no option except to leave him. It is one thing to encourage each other to be healthy, and another thing to beat them down by shaming them.
7. Him policing your social media activity and checking your phone without provocation.A man who is suspicious and possessive without a cause is going to suffocate you with restrictions. Don’t be someone with someone who cannot allow you to live your life. Leave him and his insanity behind!
8. Cheating.Sleeping with someone else when you are in a monogamous relationship is cheating you out of the love and attention he promised he will only give you. Not only that, emotional involvement with another person is as bad, because he refuses to give you your due, and lavishes it upon another person. Don’t be side-wheel.