The United States President Joe Biden says nearly 80 million Americans remain unvaccinated, which is leading to overcrowding in hospitals and putting strain on America’s health care system.
United States President Joe Biden announces a 6 point plan to help the US overcome the negative effects of the pandemic.
- US Department of Labor will require all companies with over 100 employees to require all workers to vaccinate or show a negative test every two weeks.
- All executive branch employees must be vaccinated
- All United States federal contractors must be vaccinated
- All companies with over 100 employees must give workers paid time off to get vaccinated.
- US President Joe Biden asks all vaccinated people to urge friends and family to get the shot over the next two weeks.
- The United States healthcare workers in settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid funding must be vaccinated.