Wefornewshindi.com “ALL NEW KHABRI INDIA PVT LTD” निम्नलिखित नियमों और शर्तों के अधीन प्रदान की है:
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of “wefornews.com”. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
2. “wefornews.com” may change these terms at any time by posting changes online without any prior notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by “wefornews.com”. Your continued use of the “wefornews.com” after changes are posted shall mean that you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on “wefornews.com” in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any “wefornews.com” content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use as mentioned above of the content on “wefornews.com” requires the prior written permission of “wefornews.com”.
4. You agree to use “wefornews.com” only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of “wefornews.com”. Prohibited activities shall include among others harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within “wefornews.com”.
5. Under no circumstances will “wefornews.com” be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of “wefornews.com” regardless of the form of action.
6. “wefornews.com” does not warrant that functions contained in “wefornews.com” content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that “wefornews.com” makes it available free of viruses or bugs and you are using this website at your own risk and exposure.
7. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of “wefornews.com”, or any other third party.
Contributions to Wefornews.com
8. Where you are invited to submit any contribution(s) to “wefornews.com” any text, photographs, graphics, video, personal information including contact particulars information etc.) you agree that by submitting your contribution/ information, to grant “wefornews.com” a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution/ information worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to “wefornews.com” the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution/ information to “wefornews.com”.
9. Further to paragraph 8, by submitting your contribution to “wefornews.com” you:
a. Warrant that your contribution:
i. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to “wefornews.com” for all the purposes specified above;
ii. is not defamatory; and
iii. does not infringe any law;
b. indemnify “wefornews.com” and/or its directors and officers against all legal fees, cost, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by “wefornews.com” as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on “wefornews.com” and the purposes specified above.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. All the conditions mentioned under the head of “USE OF RSS FEED” and “Access to and use of this site” shall be read together and without any prejudice to each other.
13. All these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy can be sent to “wefornews.com” at: email@example.com or by addressed to:
ALL NEW KHABRI INDIA PVT LTD
CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI,