New Delhi, July 15 : Reacting sharply to Prime Minister’s remarks, Congress leader Randeep Surjewala said “desperate” Narendra Modi is deliberately spreading the “poison of hatred and division” in the society.
Attacking PM aggressively, AICC communication department chief Surjewala equated Narendra Modi with “Dhritarashtra”, the mythological blind king of the epic ‘Mahabharata’ and said “The truth is that he has become blind like Dhritarashtra out of his revengeful thoughts for Congress and Rahul Gandhi.”
He said the prime minister looks “desperate sensing defeat in the next polls”, and was seen spreading the “poison of hatred and division” in the society.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in Azamgarh that he had read in newspapers that Rahul Gandhi had said that the Congress was a party of Muslims, the Congress described him as “Jhoothon Ke Sardar” — the leader of liars.
“Desparate Modi huffing and puffing due to fear of defeat in the coming 2019 Polls is spreading the poison of hatred and divisiveness, the Congress leader added.
Surjewala termed the Prime Minister as a “Master of lies” and said “Modi is misleading the nation by spreading lies about Rahul Gandhi and former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh”.
The Prime Minister, Surjewala said, was frightened and frustrated because of his failures.
Surjewala said people are seeking answers to several questions —
- when will black money to the tune of Rs 80 lakh crore stashed abroad be brought back?
- When will they get Rs 15 Lakh in their bank accounts,
- what happened to the promise of creating two crore jobs a year,
- when will the prices of petrol and diesel come down,
- when will farmers get justice,
- when will atrocities against Dalits stop ,
- when will attacks at the border come to an end,
- when will achche din come…,”
But it appears that “Achche Din will come only when PM Modi will be unseated,” he said.