New Delhi, April 10 : The Delhi government on Thursday updated the list of hotspots in the national capital adding a few more places taking the total number of high-risk COVID-19 areas to 25.
The initial list which had 20 hotspots was released by the government on Wednesday while on Thursday five more places were identified as hotspots.
Bengali Market was added in the list on Wednesday night itself after three fresh COVID-19 cases were reported while four new zones — Shashtri Market in JJ Colony, Sadar Bazar, B1 and B2 blocks in Paschim Vihar, Nizamuddin Dargah and Nizamudding Basti — were added on Thursday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in his video address to the citizens of Delhi presented a status report on the measures taken by the government to contain COVID-19 epidemic and also insisted on wearing masks which helps in stopping the spread of the virus.
The areas which have been sealed are:
- Entire affected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar
- Entire effected street of Gali No 6 , L 1 Sangam Vihar
- Shahajahanabad Society, Plot No 1, Sector 11, Dwarka
- Dinpur Village
- Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin West (G and D blocks)
- B Block Jhangirpuri;
- H. No 141 to H. No 180, Gali No 14, Kalyanpuri
- Mansara Apartments, Vasundhara Enclave
- Three Galis of Khichirpur, including Gali containing H. No. 5/387
- Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar
- Vardhaman Apartments, Mayur Vihar, Phase I Extension
- Mayurdhwaj Apartments, IP Extension, Patparganj
- Gali No 4, from H. No. J-3/115 (Nagar Dairy) to H. No. J- 3/108 (towards Anar Wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension
- Gali No 4, from H. No J-3/101 to H. No. J-3/107, Krishan Kunj Extension
- Gali No 5, A Block (From H No. A-176 to A-189), West Vinod Nagar
- J and K, L and H pockets, Dilshad Garden
- G, H, J, Blocks, Old Seemapuri
- F-70 to 90 Block, Dilshad Colony
- Pratap Khand, Jhilmil Colony
- B1/2 block in Paschim Vihar
- Bengali Market
- Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin Dargah
- Shastri Market in JJ Colony (South Campus)