New Delhi, Aug 28: The work weard in the floral prints are trend for women today. It is bending a lot towards in bold colours, interesting capes and jackets too, say experts.
Shweta Sharma, Founder at lifestyle brands ombrelane.com and Sneha Mehta, Founder at kukoonthelabel.com, have listed work wear trends that could be looked at by the modern woman:
* Introducing prints into work wear has given an opportunity for the modern working woman to explore several prints. Prints can be paired with a blazer and for an evening it can be highlighted by a necklace.
* Go for the bolder ones ranging from deep reds to natural greens.
* Monotone blazers, solid flared pants, minimal, classic accessories are the combination that can be a go-to look if you are running late and have no time to dress up.
* Pencil skirts to ankle-length flared ones, paired with the right top and polished accessories can be your Friday fun.
* Printed scarves in bright colours can enhance the personality with the official wear. It’s a great option for mid-week meetings as well.
* Capes and long jackets are a great investment. Important meetings are to be dealt with looking powerful and the look should command attention.