Amitabh Bachchan's 'Chehre' gets new release date | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Chehre’ gets new release date – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

Entertainment

Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Chehre’ gets new release date

Published

on

amitabh bachchan

Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi’s mystery thriller “Chehre”, which was scheduled to release on April 24, will now open on July 17.

The thriller has been helmed by Rummy Jafry and produced by Anand Pandit.

“Chehre” has been moved from its earlier April release date, on a special request from Shoojit Sircar and Producer Ronnie Lahiri — the makers of “Gulabo Sitabo”.

Talking about the new release date, Pandit said: “Yes we have moved ‘Chehre’ to July 17, upon a special request from the makers of ‘Gulabo Sitabo’. We have always had a fantastic association with Shoojit Sircar and Ronnie Lahiri, and seeing as it was mutually beneficial to not only all of us to give a good release window to these exciting movies, but also to Mr Bachchan’s fans, we decided to now release ‘Chehre’ on July 17.”

To this, Producer Ronnie Lahiri of Rising Sun Films, added: “Our film was ready and we were keen to release it in April. We share a great rapport with Anand Pandit and as the ‘Chehre’ shoot was going on, we humbly requested him if we could release ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ in April and he was gracious and kind enough to push the release date of ‘Chehre’.”

“Chehre” also features Rhea Chakraborty, Siddhanth Kapoor, Krystle Dsouza, Raghubir Yadav and Annu Kapoor. The film is produced by Anand Pandit Motion Pictures and Saraswati Entertainment Private Limited.

Entertainment

Rekha’s bungalow sealed after security guard tests Covid-19 positive

Even staff members of Jahnvi Kapoor and Karan Johar have also tested positive for COVID-19.

Published

on

By

Rekha

The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Saturday sealed the bungalow of veteran Bollywood actress Rekha after a security guard tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

Rekha’s bungalow, named ‘Sea Springs’, is situated in the bandstand area of Mumbai’s Bandra, and an official notice was seen stuck outside the building declaring it a containment zone.

No statement regarding this has yet been received from Rekha or her spokesperson.

This comes amid recent reports of more Bollywood celebrities in Mumbai whose staff tested positive for COVID-19. Earlier last month, Amir Khan and his entire family had to get tested for coronavirus contamination after seven members from his domestic staff tested positive for COVID-19, including two of the actor’s bodyguards and cook.

Even staff members of Jahnvi Kapoor and Karan Johar have also tested positive for COVID-19.

Meanwhile, on late Saturday night, Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan confirmed that he had tested positive for COVID-19. The actor has been admitted at Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Aishwarya, Aaradhya and Jaya Bachchan test Covid negative

At the time of publishing this report, Nanavati sources stated that the 77-year-old senior actor is not on ventilator. Further details are awaited.

Published

on

By

Aishwarya Aaradhya

Mumbai, July 12 : The Covid-19 antigen test reports of Jaya Bachchan, her daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and grand-daughter Aaradhya are negative, while swab test results are awaited.

This was reported by zeenews.india.com after Amitabh Bachchan and his son, actor Abhishek Bachchan, confirmed in separate tweets on Saturday evening that they had been hospitalised with the novel coronavirus infection.

Both actors were admitted to Nanavati hospital, where all the tests of the Bachchan family members were conducted.

Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope told Zee News: “Only Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan”s corona report has come as of now. Their family members, staff, drivers etc have been tested for the deadly virus at Nanavati Hospital and the reports are expected to come tomorrow (July 12).”

On Saturday evening, Big B had tweeted confirming he had tested Covid positive. “T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited .. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested!” @SrBachchan had tweeted.

At the time of publishing this report, Nanavati sources stated that the 77-year-old senior actor is not on ventilator. Further details are awaited.

Soon after Bachchan’s tweet, his son Abhishek Bachchan had tweeted to confirm that he too had tested Covid positive.

“Earlier today both my father and I tested positive for Covid-19. Both of us having mild symptoms have been admitted to hospital. We have informed all the required authorities and our family and staff are all being tested. I request all to stay calm and not panic. Thank you,” Abhishek, 44, had tweeted on his verified account, @juniorbachchan.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

After Big B, Abhishek Bachchan confirms he is COVID-19 positive

At the time of publishing this report, Nanavati sources stated that the 77-year-old senior actor is not on ventilation. Further details are awaited.

Published

on

By

abhishek-bachchan Wefornews

Mumbai, July 12 : Soon after Amitabh Bachchan tweeted to confirm that he has been hospitalised with COVID-19 infection, the Bollywood icons son, actor Abhishek Bachchan, also took to social media on Saturday night to state that he has tested positive to the novel coronavirus.

“Earlier today both my father and I tested positive for COVID 19. Both of us having mild symptoms have been admitted to hospital. We have informed all the required authorities and our family and staff are all being tested. I request all to stay calm and not panic. Thank you,” tweeted Abhishek, 44, on his verified account, @juniorbachchan.

Earlier in the evening, IANS had reported that Amitabh Bachchan was admitted to Nanavati Hospital.

“T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited .. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested!” @SrBachchan had tweeted.

At the time of publishing this report, Nanavati sources stated that the 77-year-old senior actor is not on ventilation. Further details are awaited.

Meanwhile, wishes for a speedy recovery have already started pouring in from industry colleagues for both father and son.

Taapsee Pannu, who worked with Amitabh Bachchan in “Badla” last year, wrote on social media: “And you shall be back to health n happiness soon! champ!”

Malayalam superstar Mammooty tweeted to Big B: “Get well soon sir.”

“Get well soon sir! Wishing you a speedy recovery,” tweeted Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu.

“Oh no! Take care, Sir! Get well soon! Sending you tonnes of love and good wishes!” wrote Ranveer Shorey on Twitter.

Boney Kapoor tweeted: “Get well soon Amit ji.”

Neha Dhupia wrote: “Sending you tons of love and best wishes… Please take care… you ll be okay very soon!”

“Get well soon sir,” wished Sonu Sood.

Wishes poured in for Abhishek, too.

Tweeted Sonam Kapoor: “Get well soon ab.. lots of love.”

“Get well soon Abhishek ! Prayers and wishing a speedy recovery !” tweeted Dulquer Salmaan.

Neha Dhupia wrote: “@juniorbachchan get well soon.. sending you and sir @SrBachchan heaps of love and energy.”

Chitrangda Singh tweeted: “Get well sooonest !! Prayers take care.”

Abhishek Bachchan”s latest screen outing, the web series “Breathe: Into The Shadows”, launched on Friday.

Amitabh Bachchan was recently seen in Shoojit Sircar’s “Gulabo Sitabo”, co-starring Ayushmann Khurrana, which was released digitally.

Big B”s upcoming films are “Chehre”, “Jhund” and “Brahmastra”. He is also scheduled to host season 12 of the popular quiz show, “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular