As Uttar Pradesh Assembly poll is in queue and the battle to win the state is begins, The Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi interacting with his party workers in state capital Lucknow’s Rama Bai ground on Friday.
- If Congress Party stands together and if Congress works on the voice of it’s workers then no one can beat us.
- When farmer sells his pulses, Modi gives him Rs 50 but when the same farmer buys his own pulses from the market he has to pay Rs 200.
- Earlier Modiji snatched farmers’ lands, now it’s pulses from your plates.
- Modi focuses on the richest man, while the Congress Party focuses on the poorest man
- We will fight together and together will take UP to the top spot and INC will fight with a plan.
- We made Sheila Dikshit the CM candidate of Uttar Pradesh because we want her to fight for women.