Adult actress accuses Trump of sexual misconduct | WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs Adult actress accuses Trump of sexual misconduct – WeForNews | Latest News, Blogs
Connect with us

America

Adult actress accuses Trump of sexual misconduct

Published

on

jessica-drake

Washington, Oct 23 : An adult actress has accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behaviour 10 years ago.

Jessica Drake, 42, a porn star and sex educator, released a picture of her with Trump taken at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. She is the 11th woman to make similar charges against Trump.

She alleged that Trump “grabbed” her and two other women tightly and kissed them on the lips without their permission.

Trump then offered Drake $10,000 and the use of his private plane if she agreed to accompany him to a party, the Guardian quoted her as saying.

The Trump campaign vehemently denied the allegation.

“This story is totally false and ridiculous. The picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Trump.

“He does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her. This is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate who just today is number one in three different polls.”

Drake made the allegations at a press conference held by the lawyer Gloria Allred, who has previously introduced two Trump accusers to the public.

Eleven women have by now accused Trump of sexual assault or inappropriate sexual behaviour since the leak of a 2005 video in which the Republican boasted of attempting to molest a married woman and more.

Trump had apologised for his remarks and said that the conversation was a “locker room talk”.

Trump’s poll numbers have suffered amid the controversy. He now trails his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by about six points nationally, according to realclearpolitics.com.

While delivering a policy speech in Gettysburg in Pennsylvania on Saturday, Trump said he would sue each accuser.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign,” he said. “Total fabrication. The events never happened. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Drake said she was working for Wicked Pictures at the Lake Tahoe golf event and accepted an invitation to walk the course with the billionaire.

“During that time he asked for my phone number, which I gave to him. Later that evening, he invited me to his room.

“I said I didn’t feel right going alone, so two other women came with me. In the penthouse suite, I met Donald again.

“When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each of us on the lips without asking for permission. He was wearing pyjamas.”

According to Drake, a bodyguard was present as Trump questioned her about her work in adult films and asked each woman present “whether we were married or single”.

Drake said that after she left, a man called on Trump’s behalf to ask her to come back to his room which she declined.

Drake said Trump then called himself and asked her to have dinner with him and to go to a party. When Drake declined, “Donald then asked me ‘What do you want? How much’?”

Drake excused herself and after that a man called and offered her $10,000.

“I declined again and once more gave as an excuse that I had to return to Los Angeles for work. I was then told that Trump would allow me the use of his private jet to take me home if I accepted his invitation.”

America

US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low

Published

on

The U.S. unemployment rate fell in September to a new five-decade low of 3.5%, while employers added a modest 136,000 jobs.

The Labor Department says that despite the ultra-low unemployment rate, which was down from 3.7% in August, average hourly wages slipped by a penny. Hourly pay rose just 2.9% from a year earlier, lower than 3.4% at the beginning of the year.

Hiring has slowed this year as the U.S.-China trade war has intensified, global growth has slowed, and businesses have cut back on their investment spending. Still, hiring has averaged 157,000 in the past three months, enough to lower the unemployment rate over time.

The unemployment rate for Latinos fell to 3.9%, the lowest on records dating from 1973.

Continue Reading

America

Trump embarrassed by TV channel

As Trump was speaking to the media after meeting Zelensky to clarify his position, MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace cut into it, saying: “We hate to do this but the President isn’t telling the truth.”

Published

on

By

New York, Sep 26 : US President Donald Trump was subjected to an embarrassment when the MSNBC news channel cut away from his press conference while he was speaking on the controversy surrounding him over the Ukrainian probe against former Vice President Joe Biden.

Trump on Wednesday was addressing the press conference against the backdrop of impeachment proceedings announced against him by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi following allegations that he put pressure on the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to order a probe against Biden whose family has business interests there.

The allegation against Trump came to light because of a whistleblower and a transcript of the conversation between him and Zelensky in July, which has become public.

As Trump was speaking to the media after meeting Zelensky to clarify his position, MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace cut into it, saying: “We hate to do this but the President isn’t telling the truth.”

She added that Trump was trying to do it to deflect the attention from his impeachment.

According to the transcript of the telephonic conversation that has gone public, Trump is heard asking Zelensky to “do us a favour”, after the latter expresses gratitude for the military aid the US provided to his country.

Trump’s words of “do us a favour” is seen as a quid pro quo for the American military aid, because of which the impeachment proceedings have been announced.

After Wallace cut the press conference, her guest on the programme, justice and security analyst Matthew Miller, rebuked Trump for saying that Biden and his son had done wrong.

“This story has been looked at and thoroughly debunked by everyone involved,” Miller said, adding the real issue was whether Trump’s conduct is “impeachable”.

Trump is facing problem at a time when he is in New York to attend the UN General Assembly.

Continue Reading

America

Kim Jong-un receives ‘excellent’ letter from Trump

Published

on

Kim , Trump

Pyongyang, June 23 North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has received a personal letter with “excellent” and “interesting” content from US President Donald Trump, Pyongyang’s state media said on Sunday.

“After reading the letter, the Supreme Leader of the Party, the state and the armed forces said with satisfaction that the letter is of excellent content,” the Korean Central News Agency said, referring to its leader.

“Appreciating the political judging faculty and extraordinary courage of President Trump, Kim Jong-un said that he would seriously contemplate the interesting content,” it added.

The KCNA did not disclose when and how the letter was delivered to Kim, reports Yonhap News Agency.

The letter appears to be in response to the one Kim sent to Trump recently in time for the anniversary of their first-ever summit in Singapore last June.

Trump had described Kim’s letter as “beautiful” and “very warm”. He also emphasized that the relationship between them remains strong and that “something will happen that’s going to be very positive”.

The exchange of correspondence between the leaders renewed hopes for a resumption of denuclearization talks which have stalled since the breakdown of their second summit in February.

The summit collapsed as Pyongyang wanted sanctions relief as a corresponding measure in exchange for dismantling its Yongbyon nuclear complex, while Washington insisted that sanctions should remain in place until the North completely gives up its nuclear weapons programme.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Most Popular