New Delhi, Aug 30: To make travel, light and comfortable with baby always carry all the essential things like a baby stroller, a nasal aspirator and a breast pump, say experts.
Vijay Goel, spokesperson from U-Grow India and Director of Sunheri Marketing Pvt. Ltd and Rohit Batra, Dermatologist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinic, have listed a few ways to make your life easier:
* Carry baby stroller for relax shopping even if you are busy with something, you can place the baby in the stroller and enjoy the moment.
However make sure that you do not expose your child to direct sunlight or cold weather.
* Do not forget to keep baby products like soft, gentle moisturizing cream & wipes to keep the baby fresh.
Avoid all the harsh soaps which may cause skin allergy, eczema or rashes.
* Use inflatable mattress for cars to ensure baby’s comfort which let your baby sleep without the chances of falling in between the seats.
* The contactless infrared thermometer works on the advanced technology and measures temperature from a distance of 3 to 5 cm. It also keeps a record of the last 30-32 temperatures.
Apart from this, the thermometer can measure temperatures of various surfaces and liquids.
* Always try to maintain hygiene for babies. To avoid bacteria which can cause skin disease, change their clothes frequently. Watch out for symptoms like rashes and red bumps.
* Never ignore baby products like safe leak proof containers. Store baby food and milk powder in them. Go with containers made from food grade polypropylene.
* A nasal aspirator is highly effective to let your baby breathe easily when you are out at the time of weather change.
If the baby is ill, a nasal aspirator is a great product to clear the stuffy nose and congestion.
* Since you may feel uncomfortable in feeding the child openly, breast pumps come handy. Available in manual as well as electric form.