New Delhi, Dec 3: Bridal dresses is very special for every woman not just it marked the entry of her new life but also because it made her feel so special.
So, you can store your heavy wedding outfit cleverly, store in proper bag and keep it away from moisture.
Designer Shaveta Choudhary has rolled out a few tips that you can consider while storing you bridal wear:
* Don’t hang your outfit by the shoulder straps instead hang it by the loops located inside otherwise it will loosen the outfit.
* If possible when you fold the outfit, keep a plain paper in between the folds so the embroidery doesn’t get spoiled.
* Keep the outfit in a transparent cellophane bag as it is a natural barrier for moisture.
* Keep it away from harsh light as strong light can change the colours of the outfit.
* Dupatta can be done the same way and for blouses they can be hanged or folded away if storing for a longer time.
* Make sure to ask for extra transparent bags (self adhesive ones) from the store you have bought the bridal outfit.