Jaipur, Oct 29: At least Five people lost lives after they were electrocuted to death on Friday evening.
The incident held when some of the waiters and labourers tried to take the tandoor out of a farm house near Bhankrota” a police official said.
“They apparently did not notice high tension lines overhead. Iron angles of tandoor came in contact with these electricity lines and five waiters were electrocuted to death on the spot.”
Meanwhile, three of the dead bodies have been identified so far, the official said.