33 students hospitalised due to gas leak in MP’s Chhindwara

gas leak-wefornews-min

Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 23, 2017: At least 33 students were hospitalised after ammonia gas leaked from a cold storage facility located next to a school in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhindwara district on Wednesday, officials said.

The students of Bharat Bharati School were taken ill and some even fainted due to the gas leakage from the adjacent potato cold storage facility.

The police and emergency ambulance service were informed and the children rushed to the hospital.

As per the initial reports, the reason for the gas leak is not known. The affected children complained of irritation in their eyes and throat and are said to be out of danger now.

Wefornews Bureau

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts