Three sanitation workers died after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning a gutter in Delhi’s Lajpat Nagar.
Three sanitation workers die after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning a gutter in Delhi's Lajpat Nagar.
— ANI (@ANI_news) August 6, 2017
However, this is not the first incident when the sanitation workers lost their lives in these circumstances, in last month on 15th July 4 workers died while cleaning a septic tank.
Meanwhile, both the MCD and state government doesn’t seem to be concerned about these incidents as no necessary steps have been taken to avoid these incidents.