On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi birth anniversary , wefornews brings you some slogans of Mahatma Gandhi.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Where there is love there is life.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.